Residential Escrow Services
Residential escrow closings have become more complicated in California due to changes to state and federal law. As an independent, experienced escrow company, Bayside Escrow takes pride in its ability to stay on top of changes to the law. We have a customer-centered philosophy that allows us to handle your escrow closing quickly.
Bayside Escrow's team of professionals will ensure every requirement is met by every party involved in residential real estate purchases. Combined, our officers have decades of experience handling residential escrow settlement. Gain the confidence you need that your escrow transaction will be handled accurately, professionally and with diligence.
Bayside Escrow handles every aspect of residential real estate closing by:
- Providing full management and action as a neutral third-party to close the real estate transaction within the guidelines set forth in the contract while serving as the depository of funds and closing costs
- Responding to all communications in a timely manner
- Keeping all involved parties informed of the escrow progress every step of the way
- Following mutual instructions expeditiously
- Preparing escrow instructions and ensuring all documents are executed properly
- Issuing receipts for deposits of funds in the trust account
- Handling of loan documents and instructions from the new lender
- Coordinating the services of a notary public
- Ensuring proper proration and adjustment of taxes, HOA dues, etc.
- Preparing and sending out the estimated and final settlement statements and HUD-1
- Instructing the Title Company to record documents, such as the Grant Deed and Deed of Trust
- Disbursing funds to proper parties and closing escrow, as authorized
- Maintaining security and accountability of funds due to principals by providing several disbursement options
- Closing escrow in accordance with mutually agreed written terms
- Ordering all applicable reports and disclosures, such as the preliminary title report and HOA documents
- Complying with city, state, and federal guidelines as applicable to the subject property
- Obtaining approval of documents and reports from all parties
- Securing payoff demands or beneficiary statements from existing lenders
- Acquiring necessary documentation to clear outstanding liens attached to the property
- Requesting demands conveyances of mortgages or the deed of trust to be paid off in escrow
Escrow closing in California can be complicated. It is our duty to simplify and streamline the transaction. The team at Bayside Escrow offers unparalleled, customer-focused service to give all parties involved the confidence in the escrow process from start to finish.